Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Using good descriptions in writing to interest the reader.

Use an action first then fill it up with loads of descriptions before moving onto the next thing that happens.

Student work

We learnt te reo this morning. Most of the class were flicking their hands in the air and bursting with answers for the questions while others were fiddling at the back of everyone and biting their nails with bulging eyes that scanned the room for any sign of useful information they could find. We moved on to feeling objects and learning how to elaborate our sentences with more information about the object in te reo. I felt the hard apple and discovered that I could incorporate about it being red and also yellow in my sentence. I found that the apple was larger than the other apples so I could also add that too. I heard muttering and complaining from behind me about more extension.

By Petra

2 comments:

  1. I love this peace of writing its very descriptive. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. its amazing to have fire carina

    ReplyDelete